This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by Abe.

• Author
     Kieran
    Participant

Hi,

I am trying to post either text (and/or) images using a mobile device. When I do, I am entered into a cycle where I have to select the location for post (see image) no matter what I select it simply returns me to the select post-to location.

http://postimg.org/image/dsh15toft/

Device being used is a Samsung S3 fully updated and using most recent Chrome, I have also used the previous version of Chrome and still the same issue. Using my Samsung tablet (Same OS/Browser) I am able to update but the site being used is obviously the full version due to the resolution.

I would appreciate some help and insight into this matter as I expect a large proportion of my visitors to be mobile based.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi Kieran,
    we are looking into this. we hope to release the fix in the update tomorrow

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Kieran
    Participant

Very much looking forward to it, thank you.

Abe
    Keymaster

We found what the problem is and will be fixing it really soon

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, we fixed it and included the fix in 1.2 update. We will try to release it today

---

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?