This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Abe.

• Author
     taiger
    Participant

Hi when i try to save the title section (hide the title and hide info) it looks like it has save, but it does not save, and also changes the url/slug to a random name(client1)

Also the back end editor keep changing to text code, so i have to keep changing it back to the back end editor

You should still have the login info to the site.

Laura

Hello, have you tried disabling some plugins that may be creating a conflict?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

taiger
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     marceltj
    Participant

Same issue here. Works on some page but not on others. EX. Cannot change title for Members page.

taiger
    Participant

Any news on this issue

Thanks Tai

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi there, some pages like the Members page that is used in BuddyPress override the default wordpress logic and the actual page is not used to display the content, as you can see in the members page you have Buddypress generated content.

Other than Members page on what other pages it doesn’t work?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?