This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     wbz
    Participant

Hello,
    I had existing groups created with an admin user. I later deleted the user and migrated the content to a new user with admin. When i logon with the new user all the buddypress groups i created were gone and when i try to create a new group i cant upload the group profile photo(a comment shows around the select your file button…..screenshot attached). Kindly assist.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Temporarily switch to the WP 2015 Theme and see if it works.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

wbz
    Participant

It still has the issue on the twentyfifteen theme. I can upload the group cover photo, its just the profile photo that seems to be disabled. Any suggestions?

wbz
    Participant

Resolved…….Hide My WP was the issue.

sharmstr

🙂 Glad you sorted it.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?