This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 10 years by Abe.

• Author
     Blake
    Participant

On line 110 of app.js I get an Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function javascript error. This is happening on all buddy press pages.

Latest version of WordPress and 1.4.2 of Kleo. Looks like you’re referencing jQuery as $ before jQuery is ready.

Please help

Cheers

Blake

Blake
    Participant

I can confirm that commenting out that line 110 has fixed my buddypress pages.

Abe
    Keymaster

please update K-elements plugin and see how it goes. Info here: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/steps-to-update-kleo-theme

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

guy_fraser
    Participant

What is the latest version of k-elements? I am also having this issue and might not have updated it properly last time.

guy_fraser
    Participant

Suggestion: Make k-elements publicly available so that when updates are released we get automatic notification in the dashboard and can do the normal update process.

Blake
    Participant

Thanks.

K-Elements is at 1.1.0 but as the problem is coming app.js from the kleo themes folder… I doubt it has anything to do with K-Elements.

Blake

Blake
    Participant

I’ve updated to K-elements 1.4.1 and this seems to fix it. Thanks

Abe
    Keymaster

Great. From K-elements version 1.2 automatic updates are included so you will see the updates right in the Plugins page

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?