This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author

Tagged: 

Karol
    Participant

Please I need help I going crazy. Maybe someone have similar problem,
    When my client buy subscription for VIP or Open level the role has change form “subscriber” to VIP an also PmPro levels has change form “none” to mentioned “VIP”

But suddenly after a while ( sometimes quicker sometimes longer ) the role have change to subscriber and PmPro level to “none”

The setting is controlled by:
    WooCommerce WooThemes – 2.4.6
    WooCommerce Subscriptions Prospress Inc. – 1.5.29
    WooCommerce – Autocomplete Order Mirko Grewing – 1.1
    Paid Memberships Pro Stranger Studios – 1.8.5.3
    PMPro Roles Josh Levinson – 1.0

Laura

Hello, could you share admin credentials? Could you also explain a bit more and what should i do to reproduce the issue?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Karol
    Participant

Thank You very much for reply, I should answer immediately, when I found solution, but i was so exhausted, fighting with this, and i just forgot.
    I found the bug yesterday, the problem was cause by plugin which added Polish gateway to woocommerce: “Płatności 24”.
    Plugin not support “woocommerce subscriptions”. After when customer buy subscription using “Płatności 24 gateway” he could pay for subscription and hist role change. But the order was not completed , next time when system check order cancel membership and change the role, because payment for subscription was not complied.
    The problem don’t show up when customer buy simple product.
    On paypal everything work ok.

Regards

Laura

Hello, no problem, so is this issue resolved? 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?