This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Kamal.

• Author
     BDecker19
    Participant

Hi, wondering if there’s any easy way to uninstall Kleo and remove any uploaded Kleo demo content that was added to the site?

Thanks,
    Benji

Kamal

Hi Benji,
    We are very sorry to know that you want to uninstall our theme. If there is any problem with the theme, you can tell us, We will try our best to solve your problem. By the way, if you do want to uninstall the theme, you need to do a bit work to get this done. But it really takes some time to remove all the media remove from your media library. The best way to do that. You have to deactivate the theme first by activating another theme. then you can uninstall the theme from the dashboard or you can delete full theme from your server via ftp. and then you can delete all pages which were included in demo. I am sorry that I do not know any better way to remove any theme with demo content more easily then following these steps.
    Thank,
    Kamal

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     BDecker19
    Participant

ah, ok. Yeah, i love the theme, just has installed another theme on a secondary site I was using and it seemed to be causing conflicts. but ok, sounds like I guess it has to be manual… no worries!

Kamal

Hi,
    Thank you very much for liking our theme. Please let us know if you have any problem with the theme. And if you think your problem is solved, please mark the topic resolved.
    Thanks,
    Kamal

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?