This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author
     cybercreative
    Participant

Is there a way to unselect a user Profile Field Default Value without having to delete the entire field and re-add it unselected (this would mean lots of members that had selected that field would not show up in searches). I am unable to simply check the select box again to deselect it. I click on the select default value option, its selected, I click again to unselect and it stays selected.

Radu

Hi,

I don’t figure out exactly the scenario, but you can try to add another value to that field set the new value as default then delete the new value and then it will remain the old field unselected.

Sorry if i don’t understand correctly and hope that it helps.

Best Regards

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     cybercreative
    Participant

Hi, this is going to be my last option, its just that by doing it this way, I lose 1000s of members who selected the deleted field in searches. I was wondering if it was a bug or fault that Im unable to simply de-select the default field to leave no default field option?

Radu

Please check in backend if the field it’s set as required in backend.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?