This topic has 9 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years by tonari.

• Author
     tonari
    Participant

Hello,

i just updated to kleo 4.1 and i found a bug.
    The menu font is not the good one, all other text are still fine, but the menu is not ok.
    As you can see and the pictures, the font is not the same as before the update to 4.1

Any idea ?

Thanks 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     tonari
    Participant

Sorry i can’t edit the previous message.
    Also there’s one element of the menu that desappear, the menu is not complet.

tonari
    Participant

EDIT:

I found out about the item in the menu that desappeared, that’s because of the new function “Compact overflowing menu items”.
    And for the font issue, i think that comme from the “app.min.css” file, there are some changes about the font size and this kind of stuff.
    I’m working on it, but i still don’t have the same look as before.

Another question, is it possible to have a “normal header” on some pages and a “LP Header” on another page ?

Abe
    Keymaster

Hello, so you say it is other font but the font is taken from the one you set in Theme options – Fonts – Body and now it is Open sans

We are working on adding a selector to page edit to choose the header type.

What menu was disappearing? because I want to reproduce it and add a fix. The menus that don’t fit in one line would go under a submenu to it will look always fine.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Kieran
    Participant

When I updated the theme to 4.1 I too had an issue with fonts and the menu.

The font appeared as Yantramanav in theme options > fonts (this was not the font I was using).

The site was still using the font of my choice, despite what the theme options said, everywhere except in the menu.

I selected the fonts I wanted it to use again, saved, and it appeared as it should / as expected.

mike413
    Participant

Hi,

I’m also facing this issue with the menu font. What was the original font name or setting before the 4.1 ?

I also noticed that the icons next to the text menu were way too close and i had to manually adds this to my custom css kleo child theme:

.navbar-nav > li > a > i {
    padding-right: 5px;
    }

But even with this setting on, the font style still appear in some kinda bold text.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

An update will come soon to address the font styling. It was set bolder but we will remove it. Also the icon spacing will be fixed so once you update you can rollback that change

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

mike413
    Participant

Thanks Abe, I’ll wait for the update 😉

Cheers.

tonari
    Participant

Hi, thanks for your answer Abe.
    Actually the font is the same, i’m sorry, but the size, the weihgt and the letter-spacing are not the same as before.
    Regarding the menu items, it’s ok, the menu was not disappearing, that was some menu item, because the menu was too long with this new font settings. And the new option “Compact overflowing menu items” was on.
    I will wait for the update to see if that fix the font issue, and thanks for the selector to edit the header type 🙂

tonari
    Participant

Thanks! With the new 4.1.1 update, everything is back to normal 🙂
    regards,
    Tonair.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Update 4.1 Bug with Menu Font’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?