This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     jasongambert
    Participant

Hello,

I noticed after the update, there will be a problem with the menu, it drops down and moves to the left, and the page loads incorrectly, after updating an older version it resolves the issues. Then since I have automatic updating 24 hours will go by and it must update a theme file and hence throws off the entire page again. So what can I do to stop this from happening? Are you aware of this menu, and loading theme issue that is not compatible with other demo pages that used to work great?

sharmstr

Clear your cache. If that doesnt work, then give us a link so we can see what’s happening.

I’ve upgraded 5 sites without seeing this issue.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

jasongambert
    Participant

http://www.theamericans.me

compare this to http://www.jasongambert.com

It is so strange, it automatically changes something in the kleo theme folder, no one can understand it.

sharmstr

Respond privately with credentials for admin and ftp. Make a back up of your site and db. I’ll have a look.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Meeekz
    Participant

I am having a similar issue since the update, header and top menu displays inaccurately.

I have reloaded Buddypress with current update
    I have disabled all plugins except K elements, BB, BP, VC
    I have recreated the top menu.
    I tried disabling top menu, sticky menu.

None of these attempt have made any difference.

Site is 10hopecommunity.com

Your assistance is appreciated.

sharmstr

Sounds like you need to clear your server cache. Your site is also throwing a jquery error for openapi.js

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?