This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Radu.

• Author
     Jethroman
    Participant

Trying to update Kleo template using Envato plugin. I get a “Update Failed: Download failed. A valid URL was not provided.”  View Version 4.4.6

Also another huge problem is the required Slider Revolution plugin and trying to update.  I’ve tried to install Kleo manually, (the latest version) and during installation, it will not install Slider Rev.  As of now, this updated template is not working 100%.

Please advise as to what information you need from me.

Thanks – Jethro

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Radu

Hi,

For the theme updating problem, i recommend you to re-download it from theme forest and to upload the theme from wp-admin -> appearance -> add new.

I recommend you to save the theme option from wp-admin -> theme options -> import/export for later use if it’s needed or not.

After you do that, just delete the revolution slider plugin, then from wp-admin -> appearance -> install plugins, install it again, it will use latest revolution slider version available.

Cheers
    R

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Jethroman
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

Hi,

The version was released today on 14 feb, so i’m happy that you had solved the issue.

Cheers
    R

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?