This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     Cyano-master
    Participant

How is the best way to update that package? There are 2 zip-Files (with and without Docs and Content), which is the right one.
    Is it possible to update it in one step? Or do I have to install all that stuff by hand?

Laura

Hello, you should setup your themeforest api in theme options and just upload the main folder of the theme,download the installable file, open the zip and find sweetdate folder ( not child ) then upload it to your hosting 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Cyano-master
    Participant

After Update I got a white wp-admin. I switched to another theme and after that, back to the child theme.
    But there is still an error (Logfile for fastcgi):
    [05-Jul-2015 10:56:18 UTC] WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘) LIMIT 1’ at line 1 für Abfrage SELECT user_id FROM wp_usermeta WHERE meta_key = ‘pmproup_user_page’ AND meta_value IN() LIMIT 1 von require(‘C:\inetpub\wwwroot\sexy-ladies\wp-blog-header.php’), wp, WP->main, do_action_ref_array, call_user_func_array, pmproup_wp

May you can help?

Laura

Hello, what version do you have right now?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Cyano-master
    Participant

The latest one from yesterday

Laura

Hello, is it version 2.8.4?
    If not, please download it from themeforest.
    If it is, try to deactivate some plugins, maybe pmpro plugins related

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?