This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Kieran_SQ.

• Author
     ChristelijkPodium
    Participant

Hi! I would like to update to the new version of WPBakery Page Builder. I assume the WPBakery license is a part of the KLEO theme license. Can you tell me how I can update the WPBakery Page Builder?

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Thanks for contacting us about updating WP Bakery. To get the latest updates for KLEO and it’s bundled plugins make sure you have enabled the new update method – you can see more about that here https://archived.seventhqueen.com/general/article/update-themes-automatically-using-envato-market-plugin

Once you have enabled updates you can go to WP Admin > Appearance > Install Plugins and update any of the bundled plugins that have pending updates – including WP Bakery.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?