This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Laura.

• Author
     robynmg227
    Participant

Hi,

I updated the Kleo theme today; not sure if this is related or not, but 2 of our plugins stopped working: they do not show up on published pages. The plugins are NinjaForms and Opinion Stage, and neither the forms or the polls are visible on the pages. Related posts are not showing up either (I have a separate ticket for that; Radu is helping me to configure the order in which they display)..

Thanks,

Robyn

Laura

Hello, please check at Appearance – install plugins and check if there is any update 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

robynmg227
    Participant

Hi Laura,
    This did not help, unfortunately.

Laura

Hello, i see, please share a bit more information of what is not working and login access to check it out.
    I will check everything and let you know 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

robynmg227
    Participant

Hi Laura,
    Thank you. It turns out it was a plugin issue, which I resolved by doing the whole routine of deactivating all of them, and then activating one-by-one. It was a plugin called “Referral Landing Page.”
    Have a nice weekend!

Laura

Glad you could resolve it!! 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?