This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Se-bas.

• Author
     Se-bas
    Participant

Hello Seventhqueen,

First of all thanks for the amazing theme, it is really awesome!
    Just wondering if the landing page is still being updated, because last update was end of 2013.

And if you won’t update this landing page anymore, how can I update the Foundation framework to the latest version, by myself?

Andrei

Hi @Se-bas, unfortunately we didn’t had to many request for improving the landing page, most customers either modify it by themselves or choose to use the wp version of it.

About upgrading fundation, unfortunately there’s no such option, because there are major differences between foundation versions, and beacuse they have entirely re-written the whole framework meanwhile.

Let me know if I can help you with anything else.
    Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Se-bas
    Participant

Thanks for the clear support.

So rewritten the entirely landing page to make it work for foundation v5 is what I just did, eveything is working fine.

But thanks for the great theme & support, really awesome!

Andrei

Could you leave us a link to your website so we can take a look at how it went with foundation 5 ?
    Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Se-bas
    Participant

I just started with the website, so it could take months to implement all the php/ajax code.

Also there are a lot of disadvantages of foundation 5 in combination with this theme. Like the top-nav-bar is very different, foundation 5 doesn’t support custom styling of selectboxes and orbit is gone.

Se-bas
    Participant

Can’t edit the previous post but forget to say the website isn’t online

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate Landing Page – HTML’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?