This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Catalin.

• Author
     cali82
    Participant

Hello,

I would like my members to be able to upgrade their plan and not have to pay full price. Is there any way to setup prorated billing?

Thanks!

Catalin

Hello,

If you would like to provide steps for how to upgrade/downgrade a membership account, copy and paste this information into a public help page on your site:

If you would like to change your membership level in order to gain access to additional content on our site, follow these simple instructions. These instructions also apply if you are interested in downgrading your membership level.
    From your My Account page, click the link to “Change Membership Level”.
    The following screen will show you an overview of our available membership levels with links to upgrade or downgrade.
    After you select a new membership level, you will be directed to a checkout page in order to complete your membership subscription.
    Your previous subscription payment will be cancelled and a new subscription payment will be created. Your increased or decreased access will not be confirmed until a successful subscription payment has been received for your new membership level.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     cali82
    Participant

Hello,

So does this mean if they upgrade their account after a week or so they will have already paid the first fee ( assuming they choose the monthly), but because they would like to upgrade, will the difference be paid between the plans? Sorry, I hope I worded this correctly lol

Thanks!

Catalin

take a look here:

https://gist.github.com/strangerstudios/6242052

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?