This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     Norman
    Participant

Hi

I checked today on the official kleo demo site at http://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/

I logged in with facebook.
    when I attach a picture in a message on the member profile activity page and upload it, it will not show up in the feed. But when I do the same in the member activity feed it works fine.

On my own page I have the same issue until I found out that the plugins WOOCOMMERCE and BUDDYPRESS MULTILINGUAL are causing the problem. Each of them are somehow disabling the ability to attach a picture in the profile page. When I switched off all plugins than it is also possible for me to properly upload an attached image on my profile page, but when I switch on either WOOCOMMERCE or BUDDYPRESS MULTILINGUAL it doesn’t work anymore. Only a text will be uploaded.

Someone with the same issue ? If you upload in the Kleo testside on your profile activity- does a picture upload show up ? http://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/

Any ideas ?
    Is this also happening on the Kleo page because there is a WOOCOMMERCE on it ?

I am trying to get in touch with rtMedia, WOOCOMMERCE and BUDDYPRESS MULTILINGUAL.

thx

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, indeed it seems like a problem related to rtMedia. I’ll post a new topic on their support site and hopefully they can quickly fix it

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Norman
    Participant

@Abe

Abe important rtMedia fixed the bug !!

you have to add this code to the themes function.php ( i tested it, it works !)

COPY CODE
    function rtmedia_modify_upload_params_upload_url( $params ){
        if( class_exists( 'BuddyPress' ) && bp_displayed_user_id() && bp_is_activity_component() ) {
            $params['url'] = '/' . bp_get_activity_root_slug() . '/upload/';
        }
        return $params;
    }

add_filter( 'rtmedia_modify_upload_params','rtmedia_modify_upload_params_upload_url', 10, 1 );
     Abe
    Keymaster

thanks @Norman

They will probably add it in a next version too

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Abe
    Keymaster

Actually this is the correct code:

COPY CODE

function kleo_rtmedia_modify_upload_params_upload_url( $params ){
        if( class_exists( 'BuddyPress' ) && bp_displayed_user_id() && bp_is_activity_component() ) {
            $params['url'] = site_url() . "/" . bp_get_activity_root_slug() . '/upload/';
        }
        return $params;
    }
    add_filter( 'rtmedia_modify_upload_params','kleo_rtmedia_modify_upload_params_upload_url', 10, 1 );

---

sermsak
    Participant

Hello, Abe as you post above.

Hi, indeed it seems like a problem related to rtMedia. I’ll post a new topic on their support site and hopefully they can quickly fix it.

You don’t kick your client go to hell. but you try to help. 🙂
    You have the Great service mind. Sincerely Yours

I have already update Kleo Theme. and i have the same issue. On Activity page not display photo upload of members. but on Media it display correct. (please see attached file) Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

@sermsak let me know if you find a fix. the code above in latest rtMedia versions shouldn’t be needed as they state

---

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?