This topic has 7 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sharmstr.

• Author

Tagged: 

russellkhan
    Participant

I’ve updated Kleo today but couldn’t figure out how to upload cover photo for profile page.

Kieran
    Participant

Go to Appearance > Install Plugins and make sure you have downloaded the plugin “BuddyPress Cover Photo”.

Secondly you’ll find the location to update the image at Profile Page > Profile > Change Cover. You’d have a URL something like mysite.com/members/username-here/profile/change-cover/ depending how you have things ordered on your end.

Hope this helps.

russellkhan
    Participant

Hi Kieran,
    Thanks for the quick repsonse. I couldn’t find any plugin called “BuddyPress Cover Photo” except the one “BuddyPress Cover”. Is that the one you are referring to?

Kieran
    Participant

That’s odd, but not a problem. Download the Installable WordPress file from ThemeForest, unzip and navigate to \kleo\lib\inc you’ll find the plugin buddypress-cover-photo.zip

Simply upload this via Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin and you’re good to go.

Ryaza
    Participant

The same problem and there isn’t this plugin in \kleo\lib\inc !

sharmstr

The complete path once you unzip the 2.4 download from Theme Forest is Main Files/Wordpress/kleo.zip. Unzip kleo.zip, then as Kieran said, its in /kleo/lib/inc/buddypress_cover_photo.zip.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Ryaza
    Participant

sharmstr, thanks and sorry for my q. Today i am a stupid 🙁 тупанул

sharmstr

No problem. I’m stupid several times a day 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?