This topic has 24 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     sharmstr

Uploading videos via updates (either in your profile or directly on activity page) do not display. Only the video file name displays. If I disable Kleo and activate a different theme, the video shows up fine.

Anyone else having this issue?

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi, yes we know about it, we will look into this. Thank you for your time.

Regards,
    Robert

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     sharmstr

Any chance you have a temp fix for this? I have a preso with my client soon and these piece is important. Thanks.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Abe
    Keymaster

We are working on it since we have planned an update for tomorrow.

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

sharmstr

Hi Guys,

Just upgraded to 1.3 and its working. BUT now the lightbox wont load when you click on the title. It spawns a bunch of ajax requests. Same thing happens on your demo site.

In any case, the fix looks great.

Thanks

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, it seems something related to rtMedia.. can’t really say but this video from the activity works in the popup in my Firefox browser http://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/members/kleoadmin/

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

sharmstr

Interesting. That link you sent me indeed works from within the “members” context. What I mean is, that it pops up if you click the title while in either ‘activity’ or ‘media’ within the members profile. But if you click on it from either the main activity stream or from the individual activity page, it doesnt.

See if it works for you http://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/members/kleoadmin/activity/1283/

I’m getting the exact same behavior on my site.

Abe
    Keymaster

Indeed, strange 🙂 I will do some local tests and see how it goes.

---

sharmstr

I just did some testing and couldn’t sort it out. It happens in the Twenty Fourteen theme as well, so I’ll go bug the rtCamp about it. I’ve purchased two copies of pro and a few other things from them. They know me. LOL.

Abe
    Keymaster

Yes indeed it is related to rtMedia. I’ll notify them also 🙂

---

sharmstr

here’s mine

https://rtcamp.com/support/topic/lightbox-not-displaying-even-on-your-demo-site/

Abe
    Keymaster

hehe. Great. I just emailed our contact guy ar rtMedia. Seems like a pretty big issue and I guess the will release a fix really soon

---

sharmstr

Excellent. Marking this resolved then.

btw – the upgrade to 1.3 was flawless. You guys are doing a great job. Thank you!

Abe
    Keymaster

Thank you. We are glad you appreciate our work. Thank you for your activity on the forum

---

sharmstr

Just installed the 3.6.9 update and works perfectly 🙂

Abe
    Keymaster

wow. 🙂 that is quick haha

---

alromeo
    Participant

Hello, I would like to bump this thread, and mention that activity stream called from
    the shortcode [activity-stream action=’activity_update’]
    does not display any media as well.

alromeo
    Participant

My apologies Seventhqueen, i realize this bug might not necessary concern you.

alromeo
    Participant

Then again, it probably does because because after further digging into the code i found its container is div.kleo-activity-page

will you mind to take a look at this for me, please?

sharmstr

Is there a reason you’re not using the kleo activity stream shortcode?

[kleo_bp_activity_stream number=6 show_button=yes button_label="View All Activity" button_link="/activity"]

Is that shortcode from Buddydev?

alromeo
    Participant

The reason is because i wanted to Submition to come along with the stream.
    The Shortcode that im using is Kleo’s : [kleo_bp_activity_page]

sharmstr

Its showing media for me. I created a new page and put the [kleo_bp_activity_page] shortcode in it. See screenshot.

Do you have a link? Are you getting any errors? Are you running the latest version of kleo and k-elements?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     alromeo
    Participant

No. I don’t see any console errors thrown while loading.
    Though the shortcode is not working for me, i noticed that the form that located in the user profile page works just fine in uploading media.

Unfortunately @sharmstr, the website link will need for me to provide you with login credentials to see;
    Is there any way we can continue this discussion ‘off the record’ where i can provide you the authentications?

Thanks for your timely reply.

alromeo
    Participant

console log says that when you upload a media with your post.. and click submit, ajax looks for a /upload/
    but doesn’t find it.

maybe the development team knows something about this, or how i can set this configuration right?

sharmstr

I had/have a similar issue with a plugin that screws up the /upload end-point that rtMedia needs. Have you tried disabling plugins?

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?