This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by surendra.

• Author

Tagged: ,

surendra
    Participant

Hello,

I am Not able to find the solution for getting Upload media icon on Activity Page also not showing on users activity page.

I have also tested adding text to update via activity But its not that messages also not visible.

Please check the attachment for your reference.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

We need access to see what’s going on.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

surendra
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

You have allow upload in activity stream set to off

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

surendra
    Participant

Will you please redirect me? Where I can find the option to enable to allow upload media and text.

sharmstr

Its in the rtMedia settings.

surendra
    Participant

please check the attached files.

1) I have enabled that too but still uploading media option is not working on active stream.
    2) I have also tested adding text update by posting update by user active and also by active stream page. but the updated test shows link on cover image as on https://mystudyforum.com/members/surendra/activity/9/

But its also not visible to me or publicly.

Please check the attachment.

Thank you for great support.

Attachments:
     sharmstr

All the jquery scripts are being blocked. If you’ve recently switch to ssl, you probably need to flush your cache/cdn.

Attachments:
     surendra
    Participant

Thank you for the Help !!! Yes You are right.

I have fixed the ssl Problem just by installing “SSL Insecure Content Fixer” Plugin.

Please check this article this may help others.

http://snippets.webaware.com.au/snippets/cleaning-up-wordpress-plugin-script-and-stylesheet-loads-over-ssl/

Thanks again.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?