This topic has 26 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author
     samv
    Participant

When user fill the form of registration and click confirm it redirect to login page .

We notice the registeation was not register when see user signup in wp admin . Also not redirecting that we send u activation code no email received to user . Please help solve this issue my site is live

Radu

Hi,

Please go to wp-admin -> theme options -> page exceptions and make sure that login and register page are selected.

I’ve tried to create an account on your site and i received the activation email

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     samv
    Participant

I have selected Register, activate and login page in page exception , Yes I see user get activation email but not see message after registration which contain saying we have send you activation code to verify your account m This is important so user check their email address

samv
    Participant

Also when user click on login link after account verification it not redirect to main login page but wp-loigin page , Please advice , at your earlist as I am live

Radu

In first instance please disable all plugins except buddypress and test again to see if the registration and activation process it works without any problem.

Let me know

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     samv
    Participant

Disable all plugins , try registering , filled form but it is not going further it refresh the page. i will be glad if you can see in this hour as my site is live .

samv
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

Hi,

I see in console that resource cannot be loaded

https://www.tradecentre.ae/wp-admin/js/password-strength-meter.min.js

Please set the permission 644 or 755 test by accessing the link to this resource it should display the code.

Let me know

Cheers

Radu

samv
    Participant

Done changed permission temporary , whats next

samv
    Participant

Yes it show code as you advice

Radu

The site it loads the resource with this parameter in it https://www.tradecentre.ae/wp-admin/js/password-strength-meter.min.js?ver=4.4.2 and for the link with parameter it shows 403 forbidden, call your hosting provider and ask them about these.

Let me know

Cheers

samv
    Participant

It is because we haveIt has been set to deny access to all except a my IP addressess tp wp- admin and due to secuirty reason Its required

Radu

Hi,

Unable to figure out,can you provide admin credentials to take a look ?

Cheers

Radu

samv
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     samv
    Participant

I shall be glad if you can solve this issue at your earliest possibility . I am stuck due to this issue

Andrei

Hi @samv, sometimes the most bothering issues comes from the smallest things possible.

In your case you have created a field “business occupation” set as checkboxes, which didn’t had any checkboxes configured but it was required, this made the register to fail.

I added 2 dummy values in those checkboxes and now everything works as it should.

Cheers

samv
    Participant

I have not made any changes beside yours as you advice and act , except enable those plugin which were inactive . tried registering with user when user register and complete the registration it is not showing we have send you activation code and redirection to same login form . still stand same there

samv
    Participant

also tried by deactivating plugins but message is not showing to users . awaiting for your reply . Please help

Andrei

Hi @samv, last time when I replied to you the issue was from a misconfigured field, after I fixed that filed I was been able to register without any issues, if meanwhile you’ve made similar misconfiguration then please an extra look at your field settings.

I can give an extra look but you’ll have to disable the maintenance plugin.

Cheers

samv
    Participant

When user received activation link and user click it redirect to wp-login please advice how to redirect it theme login page

Andrei

Please double check if you have the activate page properly assigned under “Settings > BuddyPress > Pages”.

Cheers

samv
    Participant

Yes it was assign properly , re checked where it was your account is not activate succfull you can login with the username and pass login now , when we click on login it redirect to wp-login , also sending email from wordpress@domain

Andrei

Then I’ll fwd this to my colleague @Radu in order to give a further look into it.

Cheers

Radu

Hi,

Try to install this plugin : http://buddydev.com/plugins/bp-autologin-on-activation/ it shoudl autologin you after you follow activation

REgarding the email sender changing you can use this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-mail-smtp

Cheers

samv
    Participant

I am using https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-mail-smtp but still clients getting email from wordpress@domain tired bro

Radu

Hi,

I understand, the sender address and name can be changed with this plugin
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-simple-mail-sender/

Let me know

Cheers
    R.

Radu

Hi,

I understand, the sender address and name can be changed with this plugin
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-simple-mail-sender/

Let me know

Cheers
    R.

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?