This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by Abe.

• Author
     live4familia
    Participant

I haven’t worked on my website today however on visiting the site it has totally jumbled up everywhere? What is the issue?

Would be grateful for a quick repsonse. I have attached photos.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Why are you creating a new topic if you have already added you problem here and we have also gave you the answer? https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/urgent-site-corruption-need-reply-asap/#post-15451

closing topic

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

live4familia
    Participant

I apologize, I did not see your response and I panic. Thank you that was the problem, W3 total cache enabled minify which corrupted the files.

live4familia
    Participant

Thank for that quick response. You get 5 stars from me, and I wish I could rate you twice.

Abe
    Keymaster

Glad you fixed it. Thanks 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Minify plugin issue’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?