This topic has 11 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Radu.

• Author
     libertbook
    Participant

Hello, I’m looking for a plugin or other so that the users can enrich the media of the site with videos or others in url coming from other site

Laura

Hello, do you mean like they could upload media at the website and it appears published as posts? Or just place youtube url and then publish it as video? Or do you mean using rtmedia at their profiles?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

libertbook
    Participant

I would like as facebook. When you take an url of youtube or an article of the site it is displayed in video or article

Laura

For buddypress articles? Hmm wordpress has that at the article creation, but i think its still not possible using budypress activity alone, rtmedia, does show article media at buddypress

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

libertbook
    Participant

How to do?

Laura

Hello 🙂 Just install rtmedia plugin and at the profile of your customers they should see media option, and also at the activity, they should be able to upload media 🙂

libertbook
    Participant

I did this but I want like facebook with URL
    You put a URL of a YouTube site the YouTube video is displayed
    that’s what I want

Laura

Hello, please check https://codex.buddypress.org/getting-started/embeds/
    By adding the youtube link it doesnt auto embed?

libertbook
    Participant

No it does not automatically

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

libertbook
    Participant

it’s good thanks

Radu

Hi,

You can use this plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/buddypress-links/

from the plugin description, it should be what are you looking for!

Plugin desc : If you’re running a BuddyPress community, and would like to give your members the ability to
    easily share content from across the web, this is your solution! BuddyPress Links allows your
    members to quickly and easily share links, images, videos, and other rich content

Cheers
    R

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?