This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     joninhas
    Participant

I try to use lightbox to display media but get a lightbox with no photo

I check faq on rtmedia and only get this answer:

Q 8. Why is the lightbox not working properly?

The lightbox is a theme dependant functionality and relies on error free jQuery from the theme. If there are errors with the lightbox, kindly contact your theme developer.

Thanks

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, Do you have a link to your page with problems? It is related probably to any other plugins installed that are causing JS errors

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

joninhas
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Give me a specific page link since I can’t find a member with added media

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

joninhas
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

that should come from some plugin conflict. You can try to disable them one by one to see the problem or add this CSS to fix it in Sweetdate – Styling options – Quick css

COPY CODE

.mfp-content #rtmedia-single-media-container .rtmedia-media img {
        max-height: inherit;
    }

---

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?