This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Laura.

• Author
     fastwebsites
    Participant

Hello, I would like to know if I have the possibility to use a payment gateway configured in woocommerce to perform the recurring payment in the membership pro? In Brazil we have some gateways that are most used as for example: PagSeguro, MercadoPago and Cielo. I would like to use one of these gateways on my site. Questions: Does the membership plugin Pro already come with the Pro version when I get the theme in themeforest?

Laura

Hello, woocommerce and paid memberships pro are two different plugins so the gateways you set at woocommerce do not affect paid memberships pro. You may need to fund an Addon for paid membership pro for that payment gateway.

About the license, the plugin paid membership pro is free, even if it says pro, the plugin itself is free. They do offer paid support and paid add-ons.

Theme license comes with the free plugin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?