This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Laura.

• Author
     KyndFellow
    Participant

Is there any way we could make a user friendly toolbar on SweetDate?  Im about to hire the dev team to make me a toolbar that common users would be able to use.  But this should already be included in SweetDate, if you’re calling it a dating theme.  Unless we are using SweetDate as a theme to make dating websites exclusively for web designers.

The rest of SweetDate is excellent, but this toolbar that comes with it is a very bad design…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, that is a TinyMCE bar, and its used by bbpress. Sweetdate does not add that, bbpress does, and actually quite all TinyMCE look the same. Sadly that is the design and the tools available for bbpress forum plugin. Again, not related to the theme design which styles bbpress layout and buddypress and not the TinyMCE that is at the text area. Actually you can see it at the demo and we always advice to check the demo so you know what features are included 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?