This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     Weird Mike
    Participant

Is there a way to add user Login & Registration fields?

I created a custom full-width homepage where I would like to have 2 areas in columns on it:
    1) Login: Username/Password
    2) Register: First/Last/Email/Password/Birthday/Sex

I have Gravity Forms but I’m wondering if there’s a way to add this into a column area in Visual Composer instead.

Possible with KLEO?

Weird Mike
    Participant

Similar to this page
    http://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/register/

Only horizontal layout

Kamal

Hi,
    I am sorry to say that you can not put the form like in the link you provided above on custom home page. However, you can create custom registration forms with Gravity forms plugin and then stylize that form with some css to give it a nice look. Thank you very much. If you have any question, please feel free to ask me.
    Thanks,
    Kamal

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Weird Mike
    Participant

I ended up finding a small block of code I applied to my functions file that allows me to use a custom shortcode to make the login form appear.

Locale
    Participant

Hi guys- user registered. BP took registration, but when user goes back to log-in, it just keeps spinning. See photo attached. Please advise.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, please disable extra plugins and do the tests again

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?