This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Kieran_SQ.

• Author
     dlance8888
    Participant

When I make a user as any role type other than administrator they can’t access the dashboard.

This is especially confusing on the shop manager. When I change the role type or blow away the user and start fresh as a shop manager they still can’t access the orders page in woo. I’ve tried redefining the use roles deactivating and reactivating plug-ins, and switching themes. Nothing seems to help with this issue. What I’m wondering is if I am having a Ajax issue somehow that is not completely apparent to me. Pretty lost here. Any help would be awesome!

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out, I have looked at your site and found the GeoDirectory option GeoDirectory Settings > General > Scroll to: “Allow user to see wp-admin area” was set to no. This would redirect any use other than admin back to the frontend. I have changed this option to yes for you on your behalf.

Please clear your cache(s) and let me know if this resolves your issue or not 🙂

Thanks,

Kieran.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Ticket solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

dlance8888
    Participant

You’ve officially made my Christmas card list!!! Thanks so much! I was lost on this one!

Kieran_SQ

Aha! I look forward to receiving a card 😀

Glad I could be of service, if you have any more questions feel free to open up a new ticket anytime. Also, if you haven’t already please consider leaving the theme / support received a review on ThemeForest – every review helps 🙂

Thanks,

Kieran.

https://themeforest.net/item/kleo-pro-community-focused-multipurpose-buddypress-theme/6776630

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?