This topic has 24 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Andrey.

• Author
     Andrey
    Participant

Abe good day! I have a site search does not work, at least I have two users with leaf profiles (one girl and one guy). I re-read the whole Forum, but do not go answer for its problems. In any case, I wrote “Unfortunately, users not found.”. I has deactivated all plugins, it’s also not helped. Please help, website http://lovelovely.ru

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Andrey
    Participant

Translation of the man -> guy and woman -> girl checked out, everything is OK, the online status of girls and guys running. What is the reason that the search does not work? Ask for help to understand.

Attachments:
     Catalin

Hello,

Please provide me access to your admin panel in WordPress. Reply “As private”.

Thank you,
    Catalin.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Andrey
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Catalin

Hello,

The search functionality on your site is working. For better use, replace the drop downs “I” and “I am” with “Gender ( from themes admin panel ).”

please see attach.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
    Attachments:
     Andrey
    Participant

Please, I did not understand what I need to do, make me a screenshot where in the Admin Panel to do this. Thanks for the help.

Andrey
    Participant

I can not understand that I change to my work search by gender (boy or girl). I have a bad English, explain more please. Currently not looking for sex, and this is the main search.

Andrey
    Participant

At the moment, when I put I-girl, I am looking-Guy, the search does not work :((((((

Andrey
    Participant

Attachments:

Attachments:
     Andrey
    Participant

Good afternoon! Tell me please, somebody help me in solving my problem?

Catalin

Hello,

The search functionality can be configured from: Sweetdate>Buddypress .Please see attachment.

Also, be sure that you have complete profiles.

Thank you
    Catalin

Attachments:
     Andrey
    Participant

I set up the profiles I have filled, why search is not working? Help me please active support, I do not understand what I did wrong.

Andrey
    Participant

“For better use, replace the drop downs “I” and “I am” with “Gender ( from themes admin panel ).” – What does it mean???

Andrey
    Participant

When I disabled sex selection, I find is the opposite, looking for girl-finds a guy looking for a Guy-finds the girl.

Andrey
    Participant
     Andrey
    Participant
     Catalin

Hello,

I reconfigured the fields and I did 2 searches: one for “Male looking for Girl” and second “Girl looking for Man”, both return results. Another thing was the fact that first two fields have to have the same options that can be selected.

Let me know if everything is all right now.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Andrey
    Participant

Yes now search works, but in a bit of incorrect translation. The wrong case.
    Thank you very much for your help!
    Catalin
    Respectfully Andrew

Andrey
    Participant

The problem with the Russian language. How to make the fields I’m looking “ПАРНЯ” and “ДЕВУШКУ

Andrey
    Participant

How do I make the translation from English to Russian to multiple choice man-ПАРЕНЬ and ПАРНЯ woman-ДЕВУШКА, ДЕВУШКУ I think then the search will work with the correct translation.

Andrey
    Participant

See attachment

Andrey
    Participant

Can’t add screenshot

Andrey
    Participant

That is how I have to do by selecting the index should sample as the member and the members I hope correctly explained? Can this help?

Catalin

Hello,

You cannot use other words then the ones you already have. As a solution you could use only one drop-down selection for gender instead of the two ones you already have: “I” and “I am”.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Andrey
    Participant

Yes I realized, now everything works, thanks for the help, I solved the problem “I’m looking for” replacing “I need you”. Yours Sincerely Andrew!

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘User search not working’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?