This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     stratos11333
    Participant

I Have 49 subscribers but my site only shows 27 members? I also tied to change a pending member to a member (i have 35 pending) have installed the buddypress pending activations plugin? also tried unconfirmed plugin, on the pending members that does not work either?

Also added the code you said in another chat but does nothing?

add_action(‘bp_core_activated_user’, ‘kleo_add_member_activity’);
    function kleo_add_member_activity($user_id, $key, $user )
    {
    add_user_meta( $user_id, ‘last_activity’, date(“Y-m-d H:i:s”));
    }

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, The difference probably comes from the fact that the users haven’t yet logged in. The code you pasted should work for the users that sign-up from the moment you added the code

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

kriscone
    Participant

I have a strange issue that just started last week.

1. it shows no users when in fact there are 3. See screen shot. I have tried to repair the buddypress stats using the new built in tool but that did not change.

2. I am logged in but it shows that my last activity was 3 days ago.

i have even deleted my old account and registered a new account, then set it to a super admin, and still shows my last activity 2 days ago…..

So wondering how to correct this.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi,

1. could be from a plugin used or custom code
    2. Caching issues maybe. This is related to buddypress. Strange

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?