This topic has 7 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years by adam.

• Author
     rainman566
    Participant

Hello,
    I use following Settings in Sweetdate -> Buddypress (Backend):

Select Age Range Field -> Birthday
    Age lable -> Age
    Age field -> Birthday
    Show Age instead of brithday -> ON

My search form Looks fine. It Show me “Age from” and “Age to”.
    I see the right Age in Users Profil Card (Base Group on members single site) too, but the Label is still “Birthday”.

Birthday: 34

How can i fix that?

Thanks for your help.

rainman566
    Participant

No fix for that?

Catalin

Hello,

Sorry for late reply. You should go to ( Users/profile fields ) edit the Birthday field and rename it with the new name, “Age”. take a look at my screenshot also.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     rainman566
    Participant

Hello Catalin!

Thank you for your Answer. I know that already, but i would have that the user enter his birthdate during Registration or if he edit his profil, and if other users visit the profile they should see the Age in the “About me” Tab.

The age is already correctly calculated and displayed, but the Label of the field is still “Birthday” and not “Age”. The Terms Birthdate and Age are in German a big difference. So i couldn’t rename the field to Age if the user should enter his birthdate.

Thanks

Catalin

unfortunattely this is not possible to achieve

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     adam
    Participant

How come I can’t select Birthdate in the Select Age Range Field? It says “There is no date field”. And there is no Birthdate in the Select Numerical field. I can’t get Age to – Age from to appear in search 🙁

Abe
    Keymaster

@adam you need to have a date field type in Users – Profile fields

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

adam
    Participant

Ah I was using Birthdate Selector instead of Date Selector. Thanks!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?