This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Laura.

• Author
     johanna75
    Participant

Hi support team,

Have 3 questions :
    1- in upside member admin bar how to get out the WP logo on the left? In this bar member menu is nice (photo, red notifications…)! How can i put this menu on the page and get out this admin member black bar?

2- unfortunatly if put a video on slider revolution, my video from my youtube account doesn’t play on mobil (even if set in settings) because of the youtube policy. Is there an issue for that? Vimeo? Else?

3- seems to be a bug on buddypress: if member set “show my City only for me” when searching on the BP form this member display!!

Thanks for your help!

Laura

Hello, can you explain a bit more 1?
    2- You could self host the video, add it to your files and add it to the slider
    3- I do not understand the question

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

johanna75
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, that is the wordpress admin bar, is not part of the theme its default at wordpress 🙂
    This removes the logo https://es.wordpress.org/plugins/remove-wp-logo-from-admin-bar/
    For the menu in a widget, you can try using a menu, check https://codex.buddypress.org/getting-started/buddypress-links-in-wordpress-menus/

Hello, the only me is at profile but search queries do search it anyway, it may be interesting to fix that but its actually a buddypress thing

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

johanna75
    Participant

Thanks Laura,

but it seems to have conflict between KLEO and Buddypress.
    When following exactly your link : https://codex.buddypress.org/getting-started/buddypress-links-in-wordpress-menus/

The buddypress notification alerts in red cercle doesn’t display.

Laura

Hello, you cant add the notifications but the rest is available 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?