This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by directnet42u.

• Author
     directnet42u
    Participant

Does anyone know if there is a way (either through php or otherwise) to set the navigation bar to be the same on all areas of the site?

It seems that the homepage for the KLEO theme uses a different navigation bar than the site pages. We are trying to get the social icons to appear on the home page as well, and it would make more sense in terms of user-friendliness to have the same navbar throughout the site.

Thanks

sharmstr

Do you have the top bar disabled on the home page? Bring up it up in page editor and scroll down to Theme General Settings > Display Settings > Top Bar Status

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

directnet42u
    Participant

No, the top bar is enabled. Unless I am missing something, is there a separate place to enable it for the homepage?

sharmstr

Just so we are clear, I’m talking about Theme General Settings on the page when you edit the page. I’m not talking about WP Admin > Theme Options > Header Options.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

directnet42u
    Participant

Yes, that’s what I assumed. If you see the attached photo, the top bar has been enabled but it’s not showing the social icons on the home page.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

No. Read my info carefully. That’s exact what I’m NOT talking about. Open the page in the wp editor. (wp admin > pages > homepage (whatever you called it). Scroll down to Theme General Settings.

directnet42u
    Participant

Sorry for the miscommunication, our “Theme General Settings” were unchecked in the Screen Options on the homepage editor, so they were not showing. Our issue has been resolved, thank you.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?