This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Laura.

• Author
     aimkbe
    Participant

When adding portfolio using the “Portfolio” element there is an option to choose the category and exclude specfic categories. BUT what i need to do is to be able to display only certain portfolio posts from a specific category with specific tag(s). How can I achieve this?

Laura

Hello, you can create custom links to your portfolio items.
    At Appearance – Menu – Custom menu links

For a portfolio category it would be yourwebsite.com/portfolio-category/CATEGORY-NAME
    For a category tag yourwebsite.com/tag/TAG-NAME

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

aimkbe
    Participant

Hello,

Thanks for the reply. Let me clarify.

When I am in the WPBakery Page Builder (attached images), there is a “Portfolio” element (image: portfolio-element.png). In the settings there is no way to filter for tags. How do I achieve this?

For example, if I have a Portfolio Category “Major Events” and there are 10 portfolio posts that are in the “Major Events” category, but they all have various tags. How can I display posts with a specific tag that is under the “Major Events” category using the “Portfolio” element in the page builder?

Please read carefully before giving a answer.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, i see what you mean, but as you can see at the options this feature is not available yet.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?