This topic has 8 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Abe.

• Author
     phobsquadri
    Participant

How can the theme be used with JS Framework like VueJS or ReactJS, hope there will be no limitation when using it, kindly please specify if there will be or if you can do help convert it to VueJS version or give a guide on how that can be done it will be appreciated

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

phobsquadri
    Participant

Okay and when would i be able to get a reply now. Its been over 24 hours

Radu

Hi,

Personally i haven’t tested our theme in combination with reactJs or VuveJs.

Most sure you will have strong knowledges to handle the frameworks in our theme.

There are no specific instructions to give to you, that’s a custom request most sure a developer can help you.

Cheers
    R

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     phobsquadri
    Participant

Okay, i have been working a while now to see how i can get this theme to work with the frammeworks but its just too complicated with the theme, especially the functions used, i thought it was semantic UI used but unfortunately its only some script in semantic UI been used and most of all they got override, I will be mostly glad if there can be a good support that can be redenered by the team on this, even is its to assign a developer that can actually help on this, its very urgent.

phobsquadri
    Participant

Personally I have used it with vue js, it happens to be working fine at the beginning but as work goes on because there is a huge fight between vuejs and jquery, when using vue-router, if i click on a link provided with the router, all the functions will stop working but when i tried to reload the page it stopped working.

May i know if there can be a good support on this its really urgent.

Radu

Hi,

Our theme it’s dependent by jquery and it cannot be removed since most of theme features will require it.

We cannot provide to you specific instructions since we are not familiarized with the vuve or react js freameworks.

We can help with advices related to this topic.

Cheers
    R

phobsquadri
    Participant

Yes I do understand and I am also using JQuery, there is no problem with using JQuery with any of those frameworks, but the way the functions are been used makes it very complicated.

To my understanding, I know the project was actually developed with Semantic UI but in comparison with the Semantic UI library, it isn’t the same actually and the main FUNCTIONS.js files is a little complicated to work with.

What do you advice i do?

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, we use some Semantic UI libraries and in functions.js there is theme specific functionality added. We wrapped all our functions in an object. Is there anything you can’t understand or find? I will be more than glad to explain.

Cheers

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?