This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by STIX FX Entertainment.

• Author

I really like the way the tabs work in the visual composer with content. But I think it might hurt traffic numbers, so I am checking …

I have two options with certain content. In this case, a large roster of national drivers in certain divisions of motorsports. I am using tablepress to output each roster.

1) Create one page per division.
    2) Create one page for everything and use the tabs, inserting the tables in per tab.

The tab look for option 2 looks great, but it doesn’t refresh the page, so does it or doesn’t it create a hit per tab going through each? If not, I would have to go with option 1 as selling advertising I use the site traffic numbers to help promote.

Thoughts?

Abe
    Keymaster

Hello,
    Indeed going with number 2 won’t record traffic hits when clicking the tabs so if you are interested in that you might go with option 1.

PS: Sorry for the late reply 🙂

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

No problem. I decided to go with one page per on the media website since I want to sell advertising, and all of those like to know numbers. On a client site that has a schedule of races per year, I used the tab for easier end-user usage since the web traffic isn’t really that big of a selling point for them.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Using Visual Composer tabs, and traffic numbers’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?