This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Kieran_SQ.

• Author
     Oceanglim
    Participant

Hello, I know Laura once said that I could try Buddypress Members Only instead of PMP so I could have more options of payment gateways. But then I wouldn’t be able to get any not paying registered users to the site. I mean less people would sign up, as they need to pay, which would be okay once the site has enough with members.

Anyway, so my question is:
    Would WooCommerce work as memberships-solution with SweetDate?
    https://woocommerce.com/products/woocommerce-memberships/

Does it have the same restriction possibilites, do you know?
    Possible to restrict viewing members if not registered? Possible to restrict not writing other members if not being a paying member?

🙂 / Oceanglim

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

I cannot advise on WooCommerce Memberships’s functions as I have never used it. However, from the page you linked me to it looks like you would need to use both WooCommerce Memberships and WooCommerce Subscriptions in tandem to achieve functionality like Paid Memberships Pro.

Further, it is not clear what integrations they have with BuddyPress and out of the box it almost certainly won’t work with any theme 100% and would need integration – this is something you or your developer would have to do. We could not offer you support on doing this via the forums.

The other issue would be finding a payment gateway that you can use that would support a recurring billing method.

If you have already identified a payment gateway within WooCommerce that will work for you and supports recurring payments then you could try using this free plugin from Paid Memberships Pro which lets WooCommerce handle the payments https://www.paidmembershipspro.com/add-ons/pmpro-woocommerce/

Thanks,

Kieran.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?