This topic has 10 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     Splendor
    Participant

Problem when editing accordion text element after update of VC.

sharmstr

If you’re talking about the fact that sometimes the text editor doesnt display and when it does the text is white so you can’t read it…. then I’m having that problem too. I wonder if it has something to do with WP 4. I’ve seen a few issues with VC since WP 4 install.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Splendor
    Participant

I haven’t updated to WP 4.0, so the problem lays with VC 4.3.2. I’m not getting white screen. When I click edit text, it first displays the text, when I’m about to start to write, when I hover over the text and are about to change it.Everything changes to the box settings in a flash. That sucks…

Splendor
    Participant

By the way this auto suggestion box that comes when you writing a topic is getting me quite irritated. The submit problems is still there..

sharmstr

Just hit your tab key once.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Splendor
    Participant

aaahh, Nice trick! 🙂

Abe
    Keymaster

@Splendor try updating to VC 4.3.4
    try to clear your browser cache after that.

why is the auto suggest irritating? 🙂 it is meant to help

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Abe
    Keymaster

oh I saw @sharmstr post about this. Will fix it asap

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

iusethemes
    Participant

The accordion will not allow me to edit its contents. I have 4 accordions ( I used the add new section) When I change the names of each accordion then save they all become linked to the first one, and are uneditable only the first one will open and close. I have even made sure that I added a text box to newly added sections so their would be something place holding them, but the problem still persist.

iusethemes
    Participant

so I just retried again and the accordions work from the front end, but the text boxes never went into place. I am having this issue with other tools in the visual editor (the + tab isn’t opening the tools box), but I am able to fufill my editing desire by going into backend edit.

Abe
    Keymaster

@iusethemes try update to latest 4.3.4 Visual composer update.

---

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?