This topic has 7 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Terdema.

• Author
     vhankim
    Participant

‘News Focus’ Element tab link using the Taxonomy name. so, not alphabet names are link was broken.

How to change using the ‘slug or id link’ instead of ‘name link’ in tab?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

I can confirm this. I’ve assign it to one of the devs to come up with a fix. Thank you for reporting it.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

I came up with a possible fix. I dont know if this is the best way to do it. The devs might come up with something else. But see if this works for you for now.

Go to /kleo/vc_templates/vc_tab.php and change the follow line (around line 10) from this

COPY CODE

$tab_id = ( empty( $tab_id ) || $tab_id == 'Tab' ) ? sanitize_title( $title ) : $tab_id;

to this

COPY CODE

$tab_id = ( empty( $tab_id ) || $tab_id == 'Tab' ) ?  $title  : $tab_id;

Go to /kleo/vc_templates/vc_tabs.php and change the follow line (around line 60) from this

COPY CODE

$tabid = ( isset( $tab_atts['tab_id'] ) ? $tab_atts['tab_id'] : sanitize_title( $tab_atts['title'] ) );

to this

COPY CODE

$tabid = ( isset( $tab_atts['tab_id'] ) ? $tab_atts['tab_id'] :  $tab_atts['title'] );

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, duplicate post as here: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/news-focus-shortcod-does-not-work

Please update the attached files until the next update

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Sorry for not catching that, Abe. Thank you.

vhankim
    Participant

🙂 Thanks for your great support!

Abe
    Keymaster

Glad to hear everything works as expected.

no problemo @sharmstr, I also forgot to push that change to the repo

Thanks

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Terdema
    Participant

Hi, VC News Focus is not working. I tried to name the tabs with category names but on the page it does not works. How it can be fixed?

Thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘VC News FOUCS tab link issue’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?