This topic has 22 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author

Tagged: 

Mj
    Participant

When is version 2.0 coming out?

Catalin

these days… we just can’t stop in adding cool new features. 😀

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Pixxx
    Participant

I just cant see why you dont tell us a estimated timeframe andfeatures for the next release as I suggested.

Why work in the dark, please let us know.

Catalin

48 hours.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Pixxx
    Participant

Well I dont care when its released since its not a big issue for me especially when i dont know whats included, hehe

But I would like to know when you release a new version what we can expect for the next version and what features you are planning to add, So that might be able to skip working on maybe the same features that you are planning to add and maybe even suggest some thing even better.

Off course features can change and maybe you decide for something else and maybe its not in the timeframe but atleast we can all see whats going on!

So maybe you could take a look at my suggestion again.

Pixxx
    Participant

I couldnt find my suggestion about the roadmap and change log, Seems its been deleted Do you know my suggestions or would you like me to write them again?

Abe
    Keymaster

You suggestions should be there since we don’t delete any. if you really can’t find them I suggest adding them again. See that there are more then one page

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Mj
    Participant

Any updates regarding the estimated release? I have scheduled to take a day off to update the current website.

Mj
    Participant

And maybe you’re able to add a link to the new demo release? 😉

Abe
    Keymaster

Today for sure. 6-7 ours to go.
    The current demo will be updated to match the latest version.

Change log https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/kleo-updates-change-log#post-19544

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Mj
    Participant

6-7 hours are passed, still not online! 🙁

iusethemes
    Participant

@abe take your time, accuracy is more important.

iusethemes
    Participant

also I cant start any topics, I know this in the wrong place but, I need to send a report in. Visual composer isn’t working because of a issue with columns.php. Also I cant create groups from the front end. Once again sorry for posting in this forum but I cant figure out how to start a topic and the topics I need aren’t in motion (as far as I know) thanks and keep up the progression.

Mj
    Participant

@isuethemes you can start a topic at the bottom of the forum category.

Point to: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/forum/kleo and scroll down…

Abe
    Keymaster

We know the initial estimated time expired and we are sorry but we are preparing a bonus for you, our clients, and we want to finish all the small details 😀

So the update is rescheduled for tomorrow.

---

writekelly
    Participant

@Abe–you guys are doing great. A few slips here and there are inevitable. I recently used a theme that promised updates it didn’t deliver for an entire year. THAT was pure insanity.

Mj
    Participant

Any updates? 😉

iusethemes
    Participant

Woekerzee I admire your persistence

Mj
    Participant

Any updates?

Abe
    Keymaster

Yes definitely today. We had some minor tweaks and we changed the whole documentation.

---

Mj
    Participant

Thanks! I am looking forward to download the latest version of KLEO.

Jonaro
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi @Jonaro
    It seems your license is valid. You should also contact Envato to have access to the account. I have sent you an email with the 2.0 KLEO

Cheers

---

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?