This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author
     d_enajetic
    Participant

Hello All,
    Got a question that’s probably very simple for you. I’m interested in setting the default size or max width for the VC Video Player. At the moment YouTube videos are showing much bigger than I would like them to.

Thanks in advance,
    Tasherre

Radu

Hi,

You can control width of a embedded item by using this

COPY CODE

.wpb_column iframe {
        max-width: 75% !important;
    }

The css can be added from wp-admin -> theme options -> general settings -> quick css.

But i’ve embedded now on my local install an youtube video and it fits ok.

What theme version do you have ? if you don’t have latest theme 3.1.3 please update it and also the plugins especially Visual composer and K-Elements.

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     d_enajetic
    Participant

Hi Radu,
    Thanks for the response. I believe I have the latest version of Kleo and the other plugins. I’ll verify the version, try your fix, then report back.

Much appreciated

d_enajetic
    Participant

Hi again, Radu.
    That is the correct class (assuming that the proper term), but it cuts off or hides about 25% of the window. Maybe I asked for the wrong thing. What I’d prefer is if the player window take up only 1024px but still be fully visible. If you could assist me with that, I’d greatly appreciate it.

d_enajetic
    Participant

Apologies Radu,
    I just noticed it only cuts off the thumbnail. The actually video plays fine. I wonder if there’s a fix for the thumbnail.

Radu

Hi,

Can you please provide your page url where the that thumbs need to be fitted ? and a additional print screen to identify easily the element.

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     d_enajetic
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

Hi,

I don’t really understand, but i suggest you to set video iframe to be 100% with this css in this way the iframe will fits ok in page.

COPY CODE

.wpb_column iframe {
        max-width: 75% !important;
    }

Cheers

Radu

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?