This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by manuel.

• Author
     manuel
    Participant

Hi,
    when I change the name of the page ‘my task’ to any other, the link to see all tasks stops working.
    I have reviewed the links to the default version (picture 1) and changing the page name, the result is the one seen in picture 2.
    Could you fix this major flaw?
    Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, can you share admin credentials? 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

manuel
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, i cant login to your site, please let me know once i can login 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

manuel
    Participant

Hello sorry for the inconvenience. I’m making a change of hosting server to resolve potential errors and check if this is the error that I have with your theme. In a few days it will put me back in touch with you.
    Regards.

Laura

Hello, sure, let me know 🙂

Abe
    Keymaster

Hello, this hasn’t been added to the documentation but I will add it right now.

By default if you add the Tasks menu item from BuddyApp section then it will automatically look for a My tasks page for the button.

That can be changed easily, you need to remove the old Tasks menu item and follow these steps to add your custom link:
    1. Add a new custom link named Tasks or what name you want and the URL: #
    2. Edit that link and add this to the title attribute(it will generate the bubble with the tasks number): ##my_tasks##
    3. Choose an icon. Default for the tasks is: tasks-line
    4. Under “Extra Data to show under a menu item ” add: [todolist]
    5. Add a new link as a submenu to the newly added Task menu item with the page that goes to your all tasks page.
    6. That’s it 🙂

The result should look like in the attached image.
    This way you can customise the menu how you want.

I think “All tasks” menu has a bit of different styling but I will fix that in the next theme update.

Hope that helps.

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     manuel
    Participant

Ty Abe that fix my problem. Nice job.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?