This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Radu.

• Author
     szmek9
    Participant

I cannot translate this phrase visible in the screenshot

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Thanks for reporting this. I have tried to translate the term ‘View Cart’ and was not able to do so using Loco Translate. I will therefore refer this ticket to a higher level of support for review. They’ll be in touch with you as soon as they can, Monday to Friday, East European Time.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Radu

Hi @szmek9

Can you tell me if you switch the theme to default wp theme that string will be translated or not please?

Cheers
    R

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     szmek9
    Participant

Default wordpress theme doesn’t have such icon on the menu. I activate it in the theme kleo options.

Radu

Hi,
    Indeed, verified in code the string belongs to woo-commerce domain.

So try to re-sync the POT file if you are using loco translate, then look for string ‘View cart’ see if appear new string as untranslated.

If still not, please add the next php code to functions.php and change view cart with your desired sentence
    https://pastebin.com/raw/5BieRnR1

Cheers
    R

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?