This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by Abe.

• Author
     clyde83
    Participant

Hi eveeyone I purchased this theme Kleo and I am having problems installing it and the plugins. I think visual composer is conflicting with some of the plugins and ever time it is activated its causing an “internal error 500”. After a while of trying to fix it it turns out i cant even install Visual Composer its simply not in the system at all. Is it a case of deleting the theme and reinstalling the theme again and after installation how do I stop Visual Composer from causing the “internal error 500”?

Regards
    Clyde

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, in the first instance try to talk at your hosting to increase PHP memory limit to 128MB recommended. If that does not solve the problem try to set WP_DEBUG to TRUE in wp-config.php file on your server so to enable error reporting in case a error appears you can know what the problem is

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?