This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by rainman566.

• Author
     rainman566
    Participant

Hello!

I bought the Kleo Theme today and tried it to install. Theme Installation was working fine. But if i try to install the required Plugins, i get a blank Page and WordPress Backend stopps working.

After this i removed all plugins which are included in the Kleo Theme and Worpress works again.

To find the reason, i made a step by step plugin Installation. Now i find out that the reason for the Crash is the activation of Visual Composer.

Any idea how i can fix this?

Best Regards

rainman566
    Participant

It seems it is a conflict with the Plugin. If it will activated after kleo Installation and Kleo Plugin Installation the site crashes with a HTTP 500 ERROR

Tested with other Themes without Troubles.

rainman566
    Participant

WooCommerce Multilingual Plugin on https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/

rainman566
    Participant

Other Thing:

In your Plugin Package of the Theme are Visual Composer and Revolution Slider. If is activate Revolution Slider, it is no Longe possible to use Visual Composer in the Backend, because the popup for the VC elements stopps working. Only a animated loading Image is shown and no Option forms.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hello there. I think it could be related to your hosting and php memory limit that should be set at recommended 128MB value.

you can also set WP_DEBUG to TRUE in wp-config.php to see the actual error you are getting.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

rainman566
    Participant

Thanks, set Memory to 128MB fix the Problem.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Visual Composer’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?