This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     JoeSmooth
    Participant

I have only noticed this problem since this week upgrade of WordPress to 3.9.1. There seems to be a problem with the K-Elements (1.4.1) and Visual Composer (4.1.2) plugins. For some reason K-Elements causes Visual Elements to error when attempting to “Edit with Visual Composer”. All other plugins that are provided with the theme work without any trouble.

Once K-elements plugin is activate I find that I am unable to visually edit.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, Use the backend editor instead if you encounter problems. Give us some temporary admin access to your site to see what is causing this since we can’t replicate it on testing server.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

StefanDidak
    Participant

I can confirm the problem JoeSmooth has described. Same thing is happening here. I recently bought the KLEO theme and wanted to try a few things out before deploying a full site and ran into the same problem.

Using the Front End editor with the Visual Composer included with the package, along with WP 3.9.1, will cause the VC front end editor to fail showing the page and editing controls.

I also have an update to Visual Composer as a result of a separate purchase and upgraded the VC plugin. Alas, the same problem still occurs. It wasn’t until I deactivated the K Elements plugin that the VC front-end editing started to work. Which of course is a bad trade-off because K Elements is needed for proper functioning of the KLEO theme. 🙂

Abe
    Keymaster

@StefanDidak can you help us with temporary FTP access since we can’t reproduce this locally and so we can quickly come up with a fix?

Thanks
    Mark the reply as private

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

StefanDidak
    Participant

Unfortunately, I don’t have it up on a public server. I only deployed to a local virtual machine for a quick test-drive purpose before starting development around the KLEO theme. I can see if I can setup a public test domain and get you a login but that will probably need to wait until after the weekend since I’m about to leave the office for a few days.

JoeSmooth
    Participant

Brilliant!!!

Thanks Abe, I’ve just upgraded to 1.5 and this seems to have resolved the problem experienced

Keep up the good work 🙂

Abe
    Keymaster

Great. Glad all is good now

@StefanDidak
    please update theme and Visual composer provided

---

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?