This topic has 11 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Dietmar.

• Author

Tagged: 

Dietmar
    Participant

Hi there,

how can I place PDFs with the Visual Composer?

D.

sharmstr

If you’re talking about links to them, then you can add the link using text box or perhaps a button or even an icon.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Dietmar
    Participant

An icon would be nice, but icons in the composer are font characters!

sharmstr

Sorry, I dont understand why that’s a problem. Add the icon you want and type the link to your pdf file in the “add a link” box.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Dietmar
    Participant

Ok, again:
    How can the .PDF shown in a Lightbox?

sharmstr

🙂 That’s very different than your original question. Try adding this to the link rel=”prettyPhoto”. Let me know if it works.

Dietmar
    Participant

No, doesn’t work, see Sreenshot

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

According to the prettyPhoto docs, you should be able to open a pdf using iFrames. I’ve tried do it, even by initiating a custom prettyPhoto instance, but I get the same error. I think it has something do with the prettyPhoto being loaded in magnificPopup and the error is actually coming from that plugin and not prettyPhoto. So then I tested my own instance of magnificPopup and still couldnt get it to work.

Sorry

Dietmar
    Participant

OK, I will try something different 🙁

sharmstr

The kleo guys might know how to do it, so leave this topic unresolved. Good luck.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, thanks for the intervention @sharmstr

to open pdf’s in a lightbox please see this answer http://stackoverflow.com/questions/23908125/can-we-use-magnific-popup-plugin-to-view-pdf-files

we are using magnific popup for the modals

Cheers

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Dietmar
    Participant

Thanks Abe, but I am not a coder / programer! So it´s not really helpfull for me!
    May another solution?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?