This topic has 10 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     fab_giovanetti
    Participant

Hello there, I am just walking my way through the revamp of my website, and I noticed that every time I activate my Sensei plugin, visual composer automatically disappears.
    I read before about a potential woocommerce and VC conflict, however it still slightly upsetting that Sensei, which should be fully integrated with the theme, clashes with VC – on which the theme is heavily relying.

Hop you can fix this (yes, I have the latest version of VC I updated the theme as described here! https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/steps-to-update-kleo-theme)

Is it something I can work around or you are planning to look into soon?

Anyways, AWESOME theme, well done guys.

Fab

sharmstr

Sounds like a memory issue. Try turning on debugging. Make sure to set display to true. https://codex.wordpress.org/Debugging_in_WordPress

fyi – sensei and vc are running on the kleo demo site without issue.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

fab_giovanetti
    Participant

Thank you!
    Okay I activated debugging mode, here’s what’s picking up. Is there an easy intuitive way to clean this up, or should I ask a developer for help?

Thanks a bunch!

fab_giovanetti
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

Those are only warnings and wouldn’t stop the plugin. All of us are getting those warnings and VC has already been notified of them.

What I’m looking for is the errors that are being throw when you try to enable sensei.

And now that I read your first post again, what do you mean VC disappears. Does it just not show up in the admin menu, but its still enabled in plugins? Have you tried disabling all other plugins and just having those two enabled?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

seaveal
    Participant

Hi there,
    Same problem for me.
    when I activate sensei VC items are not available in the page admin and the VC blue button “back end” and “front end” disapears. The the page editor is full of VC code like “VC ROW ….”.

I’m glad to hear that sensei and VC runs on the KLEO demo site so It shouldn’t be a big issue.

Any help greatly appreciated

sharmstr

I havent purchased it, so going to make a stab here. Are you saying that its vc is not enabled for courses or for wp pages? If its still available for wp pages, but not courses, then enabled VC for courses in WP Admin > Visual Composer > General. If that’s not it, then please respond privately with a link and admin credentials so I can see what’s going on.

seaveal
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

Your problem isnt with VC. Its with your sensei install. Its missing files so its throwing jquery errors. Once jquery errors on a page it wont process anymore jquery functions so it never has a chance to run the require vc jquery code. Fix your install or contact the sensei developers.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     nh2015
    Participant

Having the same issue. Made sure that all files from my sensei zip were uploaded.

Need to resolve this somehow, please help!

sharmstr

Please contact Sensei

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?