This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by CSDUK.

• Author
     CSDUK
    Participant

When trying to use Visual Composer, it is nearly impossible to move anything around.

As soon as I grab an element to move the everything moves and a ghost of the element is stuck on the page. Even if I switch back to classic mode, the element still remains.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

What versions of kleo, k-elements and vc do you have installed?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

CSDUK
    Participant

Hi

I have:

K-Elements V.2.4
    Visual Composer V.4.3.4
    and Kleo v.2.4

sharmstr

That’s good. Now disable any extra plugins you have and see if the problem persists.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

CSDUK
    Participant

I disabled everything except the plug-ins required for Kleo and unfortunately it is still doing it.

sharmstr

Respond privately with link and credentials. I’ll take a look.

sharmstr

WAIT. You need VC 4.4.2. That’s your problem. Sorry. You can install it from the Kleo zip file you download from theme forest.

CSDUK
    Participant

Ah brilliant, there wasn’t any active notification stating it needed updating, so never thought to check it.

Thank you very much for the help.

sharmstr

There wont be. Its included with your Kleo purchase so it doesnt tie into VC update servers. At first that seems really lame, but what it does is keeps you from updating VC to the latest version before Kleo supports it. That’s not so with Buddypress and Woocommerce and its causing people a ton of issues. People are learning the hard way that they shouldn’t update just because ones available.

CSDUK
    Participant

That makes complete sense! I will hold off on any updates until I have the go ahead from now on, and remember to upgrade the plug-ins included also.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?