This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author
     doorscomputers
    Participant

This is my youtube video on my site http://liasian8.com/liasian8-tv-2/ I am trying to put a TV background on that videos so that it will look like a tv/desktop playing a video. but the image that i set on the visual composer as a background is not showing at all.I tried on the row, on the column and on the design area of the element where the video is but has no luck.Hoping for someone to lend a hand for this problem,thank you so much

Radu

Hi,

Can you please provide admin credentials to take a look ?

regards

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     doorscomputers
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

Hi,

Can you check please ?

Regards

RAdu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     doorscomputers
    Participant

Thank you so much for the help it looks good now on the desktop and on mobile.just a little extra thing on left and right side on mobile.it went outside the tv background,just a little if it can be adjusted sir.thank you so much.but in desktop its perfect thank you again

Radu

You’re welcome,

It should be ok now.

Regards

Radu

doorscomputers
    Participant

wow youre great thank you so much for the help.That was perfect.thank you and God bless you more.Thank you again

Radu

You’re welcome,

Also don’t forget to rate our theme on Themeforest and give it 5 stars 🙂

http://themeforest.net/downloads/

Best regards

Radu

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?