This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 10 years by Abe.

• Author
     uberandrei
    Participant

Hi,
    Thank you for you support so far.
    I’m experiencing errors with the visual composer.
    -The image carousel does not set images to any given size – it just stretches them as much as possible. (see image 1)
    -The image gallery only works properly when it is set to grid, otherwise it completely messes up the entire page (see image 2)

I’m also experiencing the same image problem when I’m uploading the featured image, it stretches to 1000’s of pixels in the post. (see image 3).

Please help me solve these problems.
    Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Catalin

Hello,

Please provide me admin credentials to your website to take a look at your settings. Don’t forget to reply as private for security reasons.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     uberandrei
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Catalin

Hello,

Please explain better what where the css fixes. You can set css properties to every element in visual composer.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     orbitkiller
    Participant

Hi,

i am experiencing a weird issue that does not let me set filters for posts using vc posts grid. The post grid settings let me built a query to filter posts by categories, but it seems like the built query function does not accept any parameters, especially posts category, neither post id or slug. Even after updating today to the latest versions, no success.

Is there sth i am missing?

Thx in advance for any help.

Regards,
    Charel

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     orbitkiller
    Participant

Well i found the issue myself at least a part of the issue i suppose.

Why wasn’t i able to define a sepecific category to filter, in built query section, was the question?
    -Well i noticed that there weren’t any posts assigned to that specific cat i wanted to enter and filter for, so if you want the category filter option to be functionning for a specific cat, there has to be at least one single post assigned to it, else it will not be available for selection.

The other issue i ran into now is that i am able to enter a filterable cat, but it does no filtering at all, as it always shows me all posts on frontpage 🙁

Well the post grid filter (query) seems not to work either, even with a specific category defined for the query.

Could you please provide me help as i am stuck now, for sure.

Regards,
    Charel

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, Your front page will show the default blog posts unless you have assigned another page for frontpage in WP Admin – Settings – Reading.

So that posts grid should be in a page which has been set as your frontpage

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?